Monday, April 11

A time for change...2012

According to the Mayan prophecy, the world will experience a "change" in the year 2012. What kind of change? They say it will be an awakening that will transform the world as we know it.

Personally, I feel that change is inevitable. We are always changing. I like to think that whatever 2012 brings our way, will help us change in a way that is beneficial to our planet and to the human race. I believe that if we continue to disrespect the earth and each other, we will pay the price. Think about it, how long will the earth sustain us if we continue to destroy it? It's only a matter of time.

I want to know what you guys think will happen in 2012? Another Y2K perhaps? Maybe not.

1 comment:

  1. If I saw this post on Facebook, I'd probably hit the "Like" button. Was this not this same mindset many had at the turn of the century?...that the world would come to an end!

    ReplyDelete