Sunday, April 10

First paper

How do I explain my behavior? Wow. I looked back from begining to now. This assignment really had me in tears. To think about all that I've been through. I tried to write 475 words, but my fingers kept typing and i didnt stop until i was wrote over 1,000. I have such and interesting story that i dont think about on a day to day basis. It makes me want to share it with people close to me because it explains so much!!!! I love assignments like these, that have you look deep into your own story... Anyone else had some type of epiphany or revelations??? :)

2 comments:

  1. i also had a similar connection to what i was writing. almost like a journal entry than a paper for class. i am starting to like this major even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://jobsearch.usajobs.gov/search.aspx?q=sociology&x=0&y=0&brd=3876&vw=b&FedEmp=N&FedPub=Y&pg=1&re=0&where=Los%20Angeles&rad=50&rad_units=miles

    Here you go. The keyword was "sociology" in a 50 mile radius of los angeles.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete