Tuesday, April 12

Computer Day

I have been sitting in front of a computer all day long. I spent eight and a half hours at work creating a show schedule for my job that I could have done better and another three hours after dinner putting the final touches on my first paper. I kind of feel like today could have been a better day. I wish I could have spent my time in another way. I guess this is the cost of getting promoted at work in the middle of trying to finish my degree in sociology. Is anyone else tired? Is it a weakness to admit that you are tired? Anyone out there?

2 comments:

  1. 1.) I am very tired.
    2.) No! Admitting to something is a sign of strength, not weakness. Denial is a sign of weakness.
    3.) I'm here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. working out a time schedule can be a time consuming thing. but it is smart.
    take the time to make the time - that's how we used to say it in the corporation. Congratulations on your promotion: you're doing something right.

    ReplyDelete