Wednesday, April 27

Time to Vent

Just a few minutes ago I received a phone call from my sister. She was calling to inform me of not so good news. I was feeling so accomplished having completed all three papers that were due today in a timely manner, only to receive her call about my dad.

I don't really know anyone here on campus and it's because of this that I find myself comfortable writing my feelings out for everyone to see because its going to take me almost an hour to get home and figure out what's going on with my dad. I don't like keeping all my emotions in so I thought this was a good way to just vent that I am scared and was caught off guard by the phone call.

I think its time to pray.

3 comments:

  1. Really sorry to hear about your dad. Keep your head up! Don't let the bad news take away your sense of accomplishment. If anything you should feel more accomplished because you finished your school work and now are heading home to handle your family matters. Life gets hard sometimes but it sounds like you are handling it beautifully. Even though we don't know eachother, I would be happy to help in any way I can so don't hesitate to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully everything turns out ok.
    Stay positive and strong :-)

    ReplyDelete