Sunday, January 24

Sunday Morning. 10:45 am

I've been visiting this blog on a semi daily basis wanting to contribute my own but with no success. Every time I attempt to post, my mind goes blank and I throw my hands in the air with the whole thing. (Not really in the air, that would be weird) This morning is no different. So instead of trying to write something insightful, I decided to  write about what I've learned this weekend.
1) Looking back, eating Del Taco at 2:oo in the morning wasn't as good of an idea as it seemed at 1:30 in the morning.
2) Despite every ones protest at first, buying the french fry maker was an awesome idea. Great Fries! Everyone loved them!
3) My dog doesn't like her ear medication. Surprise, Surprise.
4) Finally, I feel bad that I never really watched Conan for the past 7 months. After I saw his last show, his highlights from the past 7 months looked really funny. How many of you say the same thing. If we were watching, they wouldn't have fired him. Don't blame Leno.

3 comments:

  1. Conan is the best. Leno could have refused to do the show. He left it for Conan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two comments:
    1. Consuming Del Taco, regardless of the time of day, seems like a bad idea. I've only "fed the beast" twice, and both experiences filled me with nausea. I guess my beast doesn't want to be fed.
    2. Conan's last show was kind of an anticlimax; I wish he would have said more derogatory things about NBC and Leno. Leno's a schmuck - if I saw him standing next to one of his broken down funny cars on the highway, I wouldn't stop to provide assistance. I'm worried about what Andy Richter will do now that the Tonight Show's a bust, though - star in more canceled sitcoms? The man's a genius; he deserves better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leno makes me mad and I am so disappointed that Conan's off the air. I hope he does something, soon - he's the only late-night show I would watch.

    However, I have to disagree with you guys concerning Del Taco. There is never an inappropriate time to eat at Del Taco. In fact, that sounds really good right now.

    ReplyDelete