Monday, January 11

Ridiculous

This economy right now is such a killer. Everything is ridiculously over priced. Ya work more they say..save your money. BUT how can anyone work more if they have to go to school? If you decide to work more and not go to school, you get paid less! But how are you supposed to pay for school? Pull out loans until you cannot pay them off till you are 35 years old? Ya exactly. Oh, and good luck with saving the amount of money you would like to save. Ya I am a but bitter right now as all of you can see. However, I know for a fact I am not alone on this one. After all of this though, one must stay positive. It is the only way anyone can stay sane now a days. Just keep smiling and hopefully things will work out! I wish everyone the best of luck! :c)

1 comment:

  1. If you could make just as much money in school as out of school then there would be less motivation to go through school and less educated people to work more specialized jobs.

    Of course, that's just my opinion on it. I do think that the economy is awful right now - even for people who have already been through school. My dad has been laid off for months because he can't find a job, and I've got several friends who are experiencing "raise freezes" at their jobs.

    ReplyDelete