Thursday, January 14

Procrastination

Well, what did you think I was going to write about? I'm probably close to the last one who signed on here. So, I decided to plug in to YouTube the word "Procrastination," to see what comes up, and an Ellen DeGeneres video came up. Well, I tried to download the video several times, and I could not do it. So all I can say about procrastination that she says, and I agree with it, is: "you'll do anything but the thing you're supposed to do."

With witing, I don't know, it may be too hard. I guess that's it, because I don't mind reading; in fact, if I read what I want to read, I enjoy it. But writing about it, I don't know, I have to figure out why it bothers me; or just do it, and then maybe I'll figure that out. In other words, stop procrastinating. Hmmm, I wonder if someone could figure out a multiple choice test that would substitute for an essay? Maybe not; actually, that probably wouldn't be a good idea. At least writing might be more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment