Wednesday, January 13

Beginner

Good morning everyone!!!
I finally was able to set up this account. I am not very good with computers. I am so bad that I dont even have a Face book or My space account. I must be the only one on the planet. So I am the first to admit that I am a beginner at having a blog account/site. So place bare with me. I barely respond to my e-mails. My goal is to learn how to post photos and videos my the end of this course. It looks cool!!! If any body can help me let me know. Have a great day!!!! Be safe in the rain!!! I know it does not rain much in California but slow down. This blogging was not so bad. It is kind of fun. I was scared at first but I think I will enjoy this. :)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! Just don't get caught up. There are many things to do online!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Know just how you feel...I would not be doing this if it was not part of the class. And FYI, I also don't have a face book or myspace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently got a facebook, mostly to keep in touch with friends in another state. Now I'm really glad I did it. I can be such a non-conformist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your responses! They made me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are not the only one on the planet. I have a same place with. I am also a beginner at have a blog acount.I think we can learn some computer skill from this course, the important things is to Increase our interesting.

    ReplyDelete