Saturday, January 9

Lines

I hate it when you're in a line, but it's not even a line because there isn't an order to anything. I hate it when you're made to feel like someone is better than you for no good reason besides that they are more acceptable than you. I find it interesting that regardless of how much someone might not like you, you're still allowed the same rights as other people. If I knew I was going to a club, I would of worn different clothes. Pretentious assholes with stamps can kiss my ass. Patience is a virtue, but it's also a way to break down a person that strips themselves of emotions in order to satisfy the consensus of their superiors(?) Does this mean that bouncers are merely good looking peoples' bitches? What a sad life. I'd rather be fishing.

3 comments:

  1. hey! we all can't have everything. Thank your lucky stars that you know how sublime it is to fish! "Gone Fishin'" is one great note you can leave on your door someday. No need to be jealous of or angry at the "beautiful people" who mistakenly think that they are eternal and unbreakable. You know more already than they do! Go fish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeaa. fishing is way better.. besides you can have a danceathon at your own place..right after fish dinner..

    ReplyDelete