Saturday, April 2

so much for our future...

I have been planning my fiance's 22nd birthday for months now and I was so excited when the day came so when we get off the freeway our car overheats. And we stopped at a 7 eleven and added water so we parked the car and still clubbed. So when we get out the club we decide to head home.. and literally when we get off the parking structure the car starts over heating so we still took the car and got off again to add water by csula.. so once we add the water so we were like ok we should be ok now.. well then the dam car doesn't wanna turn on.. we stood there for a while tring to start it and then all the water we put just came out so the car started and we got on the freeway and we just drove the car and it was overheating again it broke down a block away from my house.. so ne next day we had to take it to the machanice and he said that the engine burned and we had to replace it and it would be 3000 to rebuild it.. I was so sad when he said that because my fiance and I have been saving up for a while to get married next year and put a down payment for our house now.. we have to get another car and its going to take us longer to get married and get our house.. and it just broke my heart cuz we have been pulling the wedding back and back.. I just feel as I'm never going to be happy.. so if anyone knows of a place were they sell use car for a good price please let's me know.. Thanks for listening to me I just had to let these feelings out..

2 comments:

  1. Ugh... i'd suggest checking pennysaver, cars.com, craigslist and stuff... mechanic charging 3000!? For what car? What year? what model?

    Seems like the mechanic wants bad karma and an eternity in hell for taking advantage of good people.

    Stay positive and pray. Most of all, don't be discouraged or too worried. For tomorrow has enough troubles of it's own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a honda civic 98.. its a real good car.. that's why we were so sad about it.. and yeah we don't know what to do if to fix it or to actually buy a used car.. yeah we r staying positive.. and we still have the same date for our wedding.. we need to stay postive and hope for the best thanks so much for your advice..

    ReplyDelete