Thursday, May 14

Student Achievement

Commencement ...is much more about inspiration and achievement than it is about pomp and circumstance. ...help identify outstanding graduates whose achievements are newsworthy .... If possible, the student should plan to attend Commencement. We want graduating seniors or master's candidates who:
... achieved extraordinary academic distinction
... provided outstanding community service
... earned a degree despite hardships or disabilities
... and/or majored in an unusual or non-traditional field. We encourage you to share human-interest stories about students you've witnessed make tremendous positive transformations at CSULA. News coverage that highlights our students and the University's beneficial impact on individuals and the region can foster campus pride, strengthen community awareness, and encourage others to pursue academic achievements. Provide ...about students with story:
... name
... brief description (major, city, student's outstanding story, etc.)
... contact info (email and phone number, if possible)
... name and phone number of nominating faculty
SEE ME if you have a candidate ... or comment here

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait to walk across that stage, Ive had so many people tell me i couldn't do it. At some points in my life I was that person. In a couple more days One of the biggest goals in my life will be met and i will move onto bigger ones. That moment, walking across that stage. Will be the most amazing feeling i have ever felt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also struggled with school it's been a very long time and I can't wait to graduate. I'm so excited, i'm finally done and I did it. I'm so proud of myself, I was ready to give up so many times but I didn't and I'm glad I didn't. I hope that anybody who struggles with academics doesn't give up and just tries a bit harder!

    ReplyDelete