Wednesday, February 24

Women paying for dates

It's interesting how much attention is paid to money in relationships. I never realized how stressful it would be to pay for dates. Now I pay for every date and I understand what men feel and how hard it can be sometimes. Money is a huge deal in realtionships and the more equal EVERYTHING can be the better. So if you usually don't pay for anything, step up and see how your partner may feel. Good Luck and if you truely care about someone show them, don't just tell them.

1 comment:

  1. Kudos for putting your foot in the other sex's shoe. I'm also trying to be better about this, as it's the one double standard that I've had a great deal of difficulty with. I have always contributed half to the relationship after a couple weeks of dating, but for the first few dates I expect to be paid for. So, as of late I've been trying to have a 50/50 deal from the get-go... the problem I'm finding (as I did in my last long-term relationship) is that the guys are super reluctant to LET me pay! I don't know why, but I definitely wasn't expecting that.

    ReplyDelete