Monday, February 8

Does anyone drive the 710 to school?

While on the 710 6:30 this morning traffic wasn't that bad getting closer to the 5 there was an accident ( I hope), It was a blue honda was hugging the barrier, an a semi blocking the two line to the right while hugging the blue honda and a female screaming her head off (for good reason) there was a human arm under the semi's right front tire, guts in the front, and what appears to be a head stuck in the grill. The driver of the semi seemed content like nothing happened as he was still seat in the drivers' seat of the semi.

6 comments:

  1. Omg!!!!!! That is scary and traumatizing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have the image in my head

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can Imagine.. I take the 710 every day! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont take the 710 to school but I take it a lot. There seems to never be accidents on that freeway, but that's a crazy image u saw there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I take the train to school... exactly for reasons like this. How sad.

    ReplyDelete