Friday, February 12

Visiting the blog more often . . .

As I was sitting in class tonight, I remembered the comments made by the professor in the beginning of the quarter to "write everyday." Well, I've not been doing this, and I felt it tonight, or earlier today when I was trying to finish up last week's paper. It took about 30 minutes for me to get in to the groove of writing. It was like I looked at what I had to do before I did it, and thought that I would not be able to come up with anything. However, after getting warmed up, I was able to generate some ideas, and it actually started out to looked like a pretty good paper; much different than I originally thought. So, I need to keep on things, and stop psyching myself out. Unfortunately, I did not give myself enough time, and so I have to suffer another partial grade loss. That's okay. I guess this is how I'll learn.

1 comment: