Wednesday, February 17

Hey U! Wanna help out a fellow student?

I've created an online survey to gather my paper #5 data with - if you or a (very bored) buddy feel like filling it out, I'd be much obliged. I'm looking for a wide variety of age groups, so if you know of any older folks who may be interested, let 'em know! Everyone who fills out the survey and includes their email address will be put in a random drawing to win a $25 Amazon.com gift card...the things I do for social science!  Click here to take survey

4 comments:

  1. Survey taken and sent friends/family the link. Hope you get lots of takers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. done & done :)
    I've posted the link on facebook & I'll share it with family so that you can get the "older" crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just took the survey. I think that you will be getting some very interesting responses.

    ReplyDelete