Monday, November 24

Now I feel a bit better

I just read an article that stated 50 things we might not know about President-Elect Obama, the only one that got my attention was that he just recently paid his student loan with the money that he made with his book. 
Now for someone who is not going to run for president or might not publish a book... I wonder how the hell will I ever pay a student loan for master and/or PhD????
Yet there is something about that, that does make me feel better that there are many many out there that go through the struggle of paying for school and that don't have mommy and daddy to pay for it all.

2 comments:

  1. That's interesting! I always thought that most students who attend IVY League Schools are funded by their families or have scholarships. This does make me feel slightly better but the idea that I have to write a book to pay off student loans for graduate school is still out of this world! I mean how many of us are Obama?! Who wants to hear my story!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea that was probably the only thing that I didn't like but it made me feel better that... hey I can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete