Wednesday, March 30

mixed feelings...

first week of school was not as stressful as I thought it would be, I'm interested in the classes I'm taking this quarter. on my way to my dear friends Daughter's services, she was only 11 years old, she had so many complications during her time on earth. this is the kind of passing is very sad, but was expected, know she is whole in heaven, jumping and playing like a normal child should....
upset about the shooting in Montebello this Monday so much madness in this world, upset at the person that passed he should have not had a gun, and the cops could of shot him below the waste, he left a daughter behind, and I know his brother well... We never know what battles individuals are going through.....sad

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about ur lost..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be strong...
    "Be kinder than necessary. Everyone you meet is fighting an uphill battle."-Anonymous

    :-)

    ReplyDelete