Sunday, March 6

Just when finals are approaching you're SO POPULAR.

Do you ever notice that you are sought after when things at school are at their worst?! Let me break this down for you: I have 6 papers to write, and it has been nearly impossible to focus as I'd rather do something else anyway. So I finally muster up the will to begin-- my bestie calls and asks, "what are you doing?" Being the altruistic person that I am (0r a natural born sucker) I made lunch for her, her sister, and baby her niece. Fast forward later in the day, the guy I thought forgot me resurfaces... let's end the non-ending cycle with him there. It is now almost 2am and my drunken friend texts me his sexual escapade of the night. I absolutely love my friends love the madness!

2 comments:

  1. So, you mean to tell me that I'm not alone? Funny how people all of a sudden want to do things when you are at your busiest. It sounds like you can handle it though :) best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I find it difficult to stay focused when I am overwelmed with school work. However, try your very best to not leave it last minute.

    ReplyDelete