Sunday, July 5

4th of julk..drunk as hell in public

me and my buddies had a beach set up, we had two huge speakers...bumpin loud music. we also had a bbq grill, but the best thing about the whole trip was we were drinking beer on the beach openly and the cops did not even bother us as a matter of fact they requested us to play the song bad boys!!! the group consisted of mostly white people i wonder if it would have been different if it as a whole bunch of hispanics, or blacks that were drinking openly an playing loud music?

2 comments:

  1. You are right pacman. You do not need to drink to have a good time. I just prefer to drink socially with everyone else. But since the physican took me off any activities for two weeks untill I get better I did not realize how much I took good healt for granted. Being able to bike ride or excercise is really a priveledge that I think many including myself take for granted.
    About your blog, you are right. It is sad to say but if you were latino or black the police officers would of been all over you guys and searching you guys for other things. Im glad you had a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will have had made a difference if you were of color. But is cool that you think of such questions.

    ReplyDelete