Thursday, October 13

My heart goes out to the families affected today, but there are shootings and killings everyday here in south central. Yet we don't get any media news outlet coverage like this. As awful as this may sound, but Welcome to the club. We have homicides every 4.5 hours, drive-by shootings, etc. But if some people get shot in Orange County because of a jealously or marital relations it makes headline news!
Look all I'm saying is that i wish we could receive some attention from the media a little more. I know I'm not the only who feels a little put off by all the attention one rich town is getting. Our gun control is out of hand, my people are dying every day, and we don't get sh*t, but it a travesty if it happens in the O.C.

My condolences to the people of Seal Beach, i wish we could get some condolences in return...

1 comment:

  1. What you had to say wasn't incosiderate at all, it was a very vaild point. We have really bad areas in L.A where people are killed everyday and it doesn't make the news.Especially when it's the same ethinicty killing each other.

    ReplyDelete