Thursday, March 18

More than what I expected...

In this class I learned more than what I thought I was going to learnn. Yes I did learn how to use the ASA format especially since I have been use to mainly using the APA or the MLA formats. Nevertheless, what MT would say in each and every class was indeed inspirational to me. There was not one class that she would not say anything that would make me think and relate to my life. Every single class there was something new to learn and to me that was more valuable than to simply learn how to write proper papers. I did enjoy this class but above all I enjoyed MT's lectures. Thank You Dr. Tabor and good luck with your book I hope to read it soem day =)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. We all learn from one another, as I have from you, if we keep our hearts open.

    ReplyDelete