Monday, March 1

Destruction in more ways than one

Well I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about this. I've been trying to get the attention of a young lady for about a month now. Shes very cute and very funny, and also attracts other guys. I've been out on 3 dates with her and thus far everything's been turning up Ace's. (yes I say Ace's) I got very close to me and her declaring that we were an exclusive couple. However the situation got shaken up. She was sent by her company to go to Chile to help with the damage. The problem with this is that other people she attracts are also being sent to Chile. Having never declared us as official, shes now at the mercy of thier charm. We can keep in touch by text every once in a while but thats not the same.
I'm annoyed about this speed bump in a potential great relationship. However I suppose its for a good cause. Chile better be greatful for my sacrafice. j/k

4 comments:

  1. Well she'll be back, right? Anyway, look at it in a positive way: she's independent enough that she's doing something important for herself, and if she does end up with one of these other guys then at least you find out she's not serious about you now rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got lost... Did she tell you that you and her were exclusive before you left? Don't worry keep in touch with her while she is away and lets hope that she is kept very busy in Chile. If it is meant to be it will happened. You had 3 great dates you should not have no problems. Good luck! Keep us posted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If she likes you as much as you like her trust me when I say no other guy as charming as he may be, can take your love away. Hang in there don't give up just be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Cupid's Dream. I know it sucks waiting for her to come back, but if she's truly into you, no charm can sway her away from you. :) Hope it works out for you!

    ReplyDelete