Tuesday, March 9

Mom

When MT shared what happened, it was really hard to hold back the tears in class yesterday. I wanted to give her a hug, but didn't know if that would be appropriate. I think it's great that she is going to have a celebration for her mom - must have been an amazing woman.

When I got home, I gave my mom a BIG hug. I'm very close to my mom, but with so many things going on in our lives, it's easy for me to forget to take the time to show her how much she means to me. It's definitely something I plan on doing more.

Just thought I'd share that. :]

2 comments:

  1. I felt the exact same way. When I got home, I hugged my mom too. I hug her often, but after sharing what had happened in class, she understood why yesterday's hug was special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was so beautiful that Tabor shared her moms passing with us,the wonderful thing about education is that it doesnt always have to be academic, Tabor has given us something more valuable. I also went home and hugged my mom. :)

    ReplyDelete