Monday, November 9

a long week of organizing

This week was a bit crazy for me. Lots of demonstrations for the anniversary of prop 8 and other events as well. I extend my remorse to my homosexual brothers and sisters who still face bigotry and injustice. Remember that there are some who support you and embrace you no matter our differences. For those who were able to witness the symbolic gay wedding and march last thursday, i'd like to know what you think. I have written my observational paper but i'd like to know what others think. I also have an announcement, on the week after thanksgiving i will be having a used book sale and bake sale. Lots of goodies for the holidays. Come by and check it out and if you have any questions contact me directly.


1 comment:

  1. Sure I would like to get your number for the book and bake sale you are having. You can email:msanch57@calstatela.edu
    Thanks,
    Martha S.

    ReplyDelete