Monday, November 9

Black Group

hey everyone, i am in the PM Black Group but unfortunately i can't make it to class today. I have a really bad cough and fever. Last Wednesday my group and I didn't narrow down what factors we are going to observe. That is why i'm a little worried because i can't make it today and we don't have school this coming Wednesday because of Veteran's day. Maybe we can look into how college students vs. high school students (LA county of Arts) group each other by ethnicity, for instance when they are walking around campus or eating. Just help me out people, thanks.

4 comments:

  1. good xBIANCHIx that you stayed home. The Black Group will email you if you put your email here - or blog you if you don't want to put your email here. Relax and get well - the due date has been extended to Wed after T-giving, not Mon. We need to do this right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also in this group... can u somehow give me your email so i can add you to the list? we already decided what we are going to do and what variables we are going to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my email is Hydrophenix@yahoo.com, and i apologize for just checking in, my fever got a lot worse. I had to check into a hospital and i got a penicillin shot and all is better now. Please forward me the what you the group developed, thank you.

    ReplyDelete