Tuesday, August 18

Sociological analysis

After reading the observation papers, I have decided to make a change in the due date remaining. Your creative paper is now due on Final day itself, which, I believe, is Monday August 31 (we will check that tomorrow). This gives you more time for perfecting your sociological approach to the issue at hand. Next week Monday, you are to submit 1/2 page on Your Question + a perfect abstract, with title. There will be no other paper besides this creative paper.
More discussion tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. were our observation papers that bad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. were our observation papers that bad?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is not that they were "that bad" - in fact, I considered it "my bad." I want to talk today about how we can improve by always asking: What Are We asking.
    so, while you have only one remaining paper, I hope that it will be twice as good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do like the fact that Dr. T is being so generous. But is this good? i mean, has our writing improve or what? Should of Dr. T done this before hand?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a bit confused about the 1/2 pg. we're supposed to submit. Is this like a proposal for our final paper? Can someone please clarify. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete