Friday, May 21

Writers Day: Paper #5

  • Just finished paper 19 - 7 more in the morning.   Wow - some great papers - even if just in potential. I am going to encourage a lot of your to re-write & develop.  Maybe you wish to go forward with your Quantitative study, and that is fine, but in addition I will be asking almost all of you to re-write this paper #5 so that we can have a collection.  I will also be asking you to send them to me electronically and give me permission to publish them on line.  Each one is unique, and yet they share a fresh curiosity and integrity.  Thx-and let's keep going.
  • Consider coming to class on Monday to pick up your paper even if you are scheduled to come on Wednesday.  
  • I'll do my best to email each of you by noon as promised so U can better make your decision as to how to finish up.

2 comments:

  1. is this only for the day class? what about the night class? I havent received any feedback on my paper 300960587?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same question, is this only for the day class??? an for thursday class are we just going to pick up our papers with the feed back???

    ReplyDelete