Thursday, May 13

Arizona SB1070 and citizen deputies

The US Attorney General has not read the bill (his own admission), but everyone should read Arizona Bill SB1070.   It is 16 pages long.  I searched Arizona Bill SB1070 for "militia", "deputy", and "citizen" to read about the citizen deputies.  There is no mention of these terms.  Then I googled "Arizona citizen militia and SB1070".  I found two blogs.  One of them said that the people behind SB1070 were in favor of citizen militias.  It was from 9 days ago and 3 people had left comments. The second blog was also from 9 days ago; it had no comments.  
If I missed language in the bill itself that allows citizen militias to enforce law, please comment with the page number.  If I missed a better news source than those two little blogs, please deposit the URL.  We would all like to know if the state is approving citizen militias.  

No comments:

Post a Comment