Tuesday, December 1

My rude customer

So this weekend I had the closing shift at the store I work at. This lady came in and asked to try on about 4 pairs of boots. I went to get them for her. She asked for my opinion, and I gave her an honest answer. She proceeds to ask me if I'm pregnant. (WHICH I AM NOT) I tell her I'm not, she goes on to say "because if you were I would hate to ask you to go back and keep getting me more sizes." I was so shocked!!! I am not over weight, but I'm also not a size 1. For someone to tell me that, hurt so bad.

But anyway, just thought I'd share a little story with you all.

2 comments:

  1. Don't let it bring you down. It too has happened to me and I was a size 5 at the time and weighted probably less than I should. Go figure~ lol
    Either way, don't take it personal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not take it personal. If she was rude enough to say that to you then I would feel bad for her because she obviously has no manners. Its not your fault she's rude and does not know how to pick a pair of shoes.

    ReplyDelete