Monday, December 7

Good Luck to All

Hey guys! I just wanted to wish everyone GOOD LUCK on our finals this week :-D I'm currently working on my last paper of the quarter (Draper's 398) and awaiting until I have to turn in my final re-do in half an hour. To be quite honest, I kinda wish this quarter wouldn't end... for the first time since I transferred to this campus, I never felt more motivated and passionate about learning since I took Tabor's class. Thus I'm definitely going to miss it whole-heartedly! Nevertheless... 'wish everyone well and much success in the coming year :-)

Happy Holidays! :-D

2 comments:

  1. that makes me feel very good - as if I did something worthwhile, St@rGaz3r. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome, prof. MT :-) You will always be remembered as an inspirational figure. Thanks for an amazing quarter! and a class I will never forget :-)

    ReplyDelete