Friday, July 9

Help me help you

I am dumbfounded. I cannot find a valid Soc question that is interesting to me. There is a couple of ideas that I have. However, I am afraid these ideas I have may come as invalid, or too boring... Here goes:
  • What is the significance in cliques in high school?
  • What is the impact of art in a small community?
  • What defines an interracial marriage in any part of the world?
  • What is the point in racial profiling by police officers
  • What is the stigma behind those with disabilities vs. those who do not?
For those who read, you can see my problem and I desperately need your help before Monday. In any other case, steal my ideas, because I came up with them several minutes ago.  Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. impact of art - or lack of art - on kids is very interesting - and important, too. "they" take away art and sports from kids when there is a budget crunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. significance of cliques in high school is to be around what's comfortable to a person, what they find in common in other people.

    There's nothing wrong with an interracial marriage. I am a true believer in DIVERSITY!

    There is no point in racial profiling. It is the authorities taken advantage of their authority to authoritize poeple with no authority hahahahah!

    ReplyDelete